You can delete all emails to make your Yahoo inbox look clean. Moreover, it would let you focus on priority emails by removing the promotional and spam emails.
However, there is a risk of losing important emails while you are performing any bulk action.
In this article, we will tell you how you can delete all emails at once on the Yahoo Mail app and the Yahoo web client.
We recommend you to ensure you are not losing any important email while deleting emails in bulk.
How to delete all Emails at once on Yahoo?
There are different ways to delete emails at once on Yahoo mail, depending on the device and Operating System you are on.
The methods are as following:
How to delete all Emails at once on Yahoo mail?
Use the following steps to delete all Yahoo Emails on a Desktop or laptop:
- Firstly log in to Yahoo Mail and click on the Empty checkbox at the top as shown in the below image. Doing this will select all the recent emails in that folder.
- Scroll down to the bottom, wait for older emails to load and you will find unselected emails.
- To include these emails in the selection, click on the pin-down arrow button and select All. Again go down to the bottom and wait for older emails to load and include them in the selection. Repeat this process until all the emails are selected.
- After selecting all the emails, click Delete.
- Finally click Ok to confirm deletion.
How to delete all Yahoo Emails at once on Android?
Use the following steps to delete all Yahoo Emails on an Android phone:
- Firstly click on the Checkbox for recent emails (today/ this week/ this month etc.)
- A new checkbox will appear, click on it in order to select all the emails in the folder.
- Subsequently click on the Delete button at the bottom left.
- Finally click Ok to confirm and all the messages will be deleted.
How to delete all Yahoo Emails at once on an iPhone?
The user interface for both the Android and the iOS Yahoo mail app is nearly the same, and there is no difference in the method of deleting emails.
Use the following steps to delete all Yahoo emails on iPhone:
- Firstly click on the Checkbox for recent emails shown at the top left as in the below image.
- Click on the new checkbox that appears in order to select all the emails in the folder.
- Then click on the Delete button at the bottom left.
- Lastly click Ok to confirm deletion of all emails in the folder.
How to delete Yahoo Emails in bulk?
You can select emails in any folder to perform a bulk action like deleting.
Use the following steps to delete Yahoo Emails in bulk:
- Open the folder from which you want to bulk delete emails.
- Then Select the emails by clicking on the checkbox in front of them and click Delete.
- Finally the selected conversations would be deleted.
How to clean Yahoo inbox?
If you want to make your inbox look clean without deleting emails, then you can clean your inbox. Cleaning the inbox would move all the emails to the Archive folder.
Use the following steps to clean inbox:
- Firstly log in to Yahoo Mail on your computer or laptop.
- Hover the cursor on the Inbox folder and a drop down menu button will appear as shown in the below image. Click on the drop down menu and select Clean your inbox.
- Lastly click Archive emails. This will clean your inbox by moving the emails into the ‘archive’ folder.
We hope that you are able to organize your Yahoo inbox after reading this article.
You can also block emails on Yahoo to stop spams in order to get a more organized inbox.
How to delete more than 50 emails at a time on Yahoo?
To select more than 50 emails at a time, click the checkbox at the top and scroll down to the email you want to delete. Then click the checkbox again to select all emails and click on the delete button to delete them.
How do I delete thousands of emails at once on Yahoo?
For deleting thousands of emails, click on the checkbox at the top of emails and scroll down to the bottom till new emails appear. Click on the checkbox again to add new emails to the selection. Repeat this process till all the emails you want are selected. Finally, click on the trash icon to delete all the emails that can be in thousands.
How to select all emails in Yahoo mail on iPhone?
Tap on the checkbox alongside today / this month/ this year, subsequently tap on the checkbox that appears alongside the number of selected emails. It will select all emails in Yahoo mail on iPhone.