In today’s fast-paced digital world, managing an email inbox can be a daunting task.
Yahoo Mail, one of the popular email service providers, offers a number of features to help users streamline their email management.
If you find yourself overwhelmed with a cluttered inbox full of unread emails, this guide will give you a step-by-step approach to efficiently delete all unread emails in Yahoo.
By following these instructions, you can take back control of your inbox and optimize your email workflow.
How to delete all Emails at once on Yahoo?
Follow the below mentioned steps to delete all Emails on Yahoo:
- First, log in Yahoo Mail and click on the checkbox at the top, as shown in the image below. Doing this will select all the recent emails in that folder.
- Scroll down to the bottom and wait for older emails to load. You will find unselected emails.
- To include these emails in the selection, click on the drop-down arrow button and select ‘All’. Then, scroll down to the bottom and wait for older emails to load. Include them in the selection by clicking on the checkbox next to each email. Repeat this process until all the emails are selected.
- After selecting all the emails, click Delete.
- Finally click OK to confirm deletion.
How to delete all Yahoo Emails at once on Android?
Follow the below mentioned steps to delete all emails using android app:
- Firstly, open click on the Checkbox for recent emails (today/ this week/ this month etc.)
- A new checkbox will appear, click on it in order to select all the emails in the folder.
- Subsequently click on the Delete button at the bottom left.
- Finally click OK to confirm .
How to delete all Yahoo Emails at once on iPhone?
The user interface for both the Android and iOS Yahoo Mail apps is nearly the same, and there is no difference in the method of deleting emails.
Follow the below mentioned steps to delete all Yahoo Emails on iPhone:
- Firstly click on the Checkbox for recent emails shown at the top left as in the below image.
- Click on the new checkbox that appears in order to select all the emails in the folder.
- Then click on the Delete button at the bottom left.
- Lastly click OK to confirm deletion of all emails in the folder.
Also Check: How to recall an Email in Yahoo ?
How to delete Yahoo Emails in bulk?
You can select emails in any folder to perform a bulk action like deleting.
Follow the steps mentioned below to delete Yahoo Emails in bulk:
- Open the folder (e.g., Inbox, Drafts, Sent, etc.) from which you want to bulk delete emails.
- Then Select the emails by clicking on the checkbox in front of them and click Delete.
- Finally the selected conversations would be deleted.
How to delete all unread Emails in Yahoo?
Follow the below mentioned steps to delete all unread Emails in yahoo:
- To delete all unread emails in your Yahoo inbox, first log in to your Yahoo account. Then, select the “Unread” option from the smart views drop-down tab.
- To delete all unread emails in your Yahoo inbox, simply click on the “Delete” button located in the navigation bar.
- If you want to permanently remove all emails from your Yahoo account, you can do so by going to the Trash folder.
How to clean Yahoo inbox?
If you want to make your inbox look clean without deleting emails, you can clean your inbox. Cleaning the inbox will move all the emails to the Archive folder.
Follow the below mentioned steps to clean inbox:
- Firstly log in to Yahoo Mail on your computer or laptop.
- Hover your cursor over the Inbox folder and a drop-down menu button will appear, as shown in the image below. Click on the drop-down menu and select ‘Clean your inbox’.
- Lastly click Archive emails. This will clean your inbox by moving the emails into the ‘archive’ folder.
Also Check: How to fix Yahoo mail 14 error ?
In conclusion, managing an email inbox can be a daunting task, but with the help of this guide, you can easily delete all unread emails in Yahoo Mail.
Whether you’re using a computer, Android, or iPhone, the steps are simple and straightforward.
You can also choose to clean out your inbox by moving all email to the Archive folder.
By following these instructions, you can take control of your inbox and optimize your email workflow.
Frequently Asked Question’s (FAQ’s)
To select more than 50 emails at a time, click the checkbox at the top and scroll down to the email you want to delete. Then click the checkbox again to select all emails and click on the delete button to delete them.
To delete thousands of emails, click the checkbox at the top, scroll down to load more emails, and repeat until all are selected. Then, click the trash icon to delete them.
Tap on the checkbox alongside today / this month/ this year, subsequently tap on the checkbox that appears alongside the number of selected emails. It will select all emails in Yahoo mail on iPhone.