You have to do several settings in order to set up Roadrunner or any other email ID in your device for the first time. If these settings are not done correctly, it may lead to improper functioning and login issues.
In this article, we will tell you what are the settings for spectrum roadrunner email.
Use the following quick links for easy navigation within the article:
What are the server settings for Roadrunner email?
In order to smoothly send and receive emails, you need to connect your Roadrunner email to the server with appropriate settings.
You need the right server for setting up an email. However, Roadrunner has several servers for different domains.
The email server settings for time warner roadrunner for specific protocols are as follows:
|Domain Ending With
|brighthouse.com, bak.rr.com, bham.rr.com, cfl.rr.com, emore.rr.com, eufala.rr.com, indy.rr.com, mi.rr.com, panhandle.rr.com, tampabay.rr.com
|twc.com and uncovered domains ending with rr.com
What are the IMAP settings for Roadrunner?
IMAP, an email receiving protocol needs to be setup for using emails.
Following are the IMAP settings for Roadrunner email:
Username: Your full spectrum roadrunner email address Password: The password associated with above email address SSL: On Protocol: IMAP Port: 993
What are the POP settings for Roadrunner?
Following are the POP3 (POP Version 3) settings for Roadrunner:
Username: Your full spectrum roadrunner email address Password: The password associated with above email address SSL: On Protocol: POP Port: 995
What are the SMTP settings for Roadrunner?
Following are the SMTP settings for Roadrunner email for sending emails:
Username: Your full spectrum roadrunner email address Password: The password associated with above email address SSL: On Protocol: SMTP Port: 587
How do I setup my Roadrunner email?
You can setup your roadrunner email on your Android, iOS, Windows and Mac devices.
Read the step by step method to set up roadrunner email on your device:
How to setup roadrunner on Android?
Setup Roadrunner email on Android using following steps:
- Firstly, open Gmail or phone’s email app and go to the Profile tab.
- Now select Add another account.
- From the list of Email clients, select Other.
- Enter the Roadrunner email id and click Next.
- Subsequently enter the password an tap Sign in.
- Enter the Account name (optional) and your name in respective columns then tap Next.
- Finally, the account will be added in your Android phone.
Note: Select Manual Setup in step 4 and enter the settings mentioned in the above section if there is some problem in signing in.
How do I setup roadrunner on iPhone?
Setting up roadrunner email includes adding respective server settings.
Setup Roadrunner email on iPhone and iPad using the following steps:
- Firstly go to mobile settings and select Mail.
- Now open Accounts.
- Then select Add Account.
- Hence a list of email clients will appear. From the list, select Other.
- Enter name, email, password, and description in respective fields and then tap Next.
- Enter the respective IMAP settings and then select Next.
- Lastly turn on the toggle button against the Mail and select Save and your account will be added in your iOS device.
How do I setup roadrunner in Windows PC?
You can setup Roadrunner email on Outlook in your windows PC using the right settings.
Use the following steps for setting up Roadrunner email on Outlook or any other app on Windows.
- Firstly open Outlook and go to the File tab in the top left as shown below.
- Open Account Settings and subsequently select Account Settings… as shown below.
- Subsequently select New as shown below.
- Enter the Roadrunner email account, select Connect and subsequently enter password.
- Finally your account will be successfully added, click Done.
Note: Click Advanced Options in step 4 and enter the settings mentioned in the above section if there is some problem in signing in.
You need email settings to setup roadrunner email in your device. In this article, we have shared the settings required for the work, the server details and step by step methods of setting up Roadrunner email on your devices.
Fore more help on Roadrunner email problems kindly visit Assist Me 360.
What is the port for roadrunner email settings?
The port for Roadrunner email settings is 993 or 143.
Is roadrunner a POP or IMAP?
Roadrunner is an IMAP that works on Internet Message Access Protocol.
Is spectrum a POP or IMAP?
Spectrum is an IMAP that works on Internet Message Access Protocol.
What is the incoming mail server for Spectrum?
Incoming mail server depends upon the domain oy your email account.
mobile.charter.net is the server for domains ending with charter.net.
mail.brighthouse.com is the server for domains ending with brighthouse.com, bak.rr.com, bham.rr.com, cfl.rr.com, emore.rr.com, eufala.rr.com, indy.rr.com, mi.rr.com, panhandle.rr.com, and tampabay.rr.com.
mail.twc.com is the server for domains ending with twc.com and domains ending with rr.com that are not covered above.