If you are facing issues while using Google Chrome; it is recommended to reinstall Chrome for better performance; we have provided a detailed guideline and steps to “Reinstall Chrome” in the article.
Recommendation: – There are two processes to reinstall Chrome; firstly, the user will have to uninstall Chrome from his desktop then download and install the latest version of Chrome using the Chrome website.
- Uninstall Chrome
- Download and Reinstall Chrome
To un-install Chrome, follow below-mentioned steps:-
- Type “Control Panel” in Cortana, and open the Control Panel.
- Now, click on the “Uninstall Program.”
- Find “Chrome file,” right-click, and click “Uninstall.”
- If you face any error then please close all Google chrome windows and try again.
- Click on “Also delete your browsing data,” click on the “Uninstall.”
Download and Reinstall Chrome:-
- Once the Chrome is uninstalled, you will be redirected to the “Survey page” , there you will also get the option to “Install Chrome again” tap on it.
If you want to install the Google Chrome manually, open the web browser and type “Chrome Download for Windows 10,” click on the website as shown in the image below.
- Click on the “Download Chrome.”
- If downloading does not starts, click on the “download Chrome manually.”
- Click on the “Accept and Install.”
- Now, open the downloaded file.
- Click on the option after previewing the prompt. In this case, click “Yes.”
- Now, you will see the installation of Google Chrome on your Windows.
- Now in this step login via your Gmail ID to enjoy Google services.
Wrapping up: – This tutorial will help users to “reinstall Chrome” or “Chrome reinstall”; Following the graphical presentation users will easily be able to re-download and install Google Chrome in their device. Please note we have installed Google Chrome on Windows 10 however for the rest version of windows steps remain the same.
The steps to reinstall Chrome on Mac are given below:
1. Find Google Chrome on Mac and drop it into the “Trash bin.”
2. Search Google File, drag-drop it into the “Trash bin.”
3. Now, download Chrome using Safari web browser and Install it.
Firstly, you should restart your PC; if you do not get a better result after restarting your PC, then reinstalling Google Chrome is a perfect solution.
Android users cannot uninstall Google Chrome; however, they can disable the Google Chrome.
By reinstalling Chrome, you will get a fresh browser experience; moreover, Chrome will sync itself; so, the Chrome browser will repopulate all your last settings.
If the user does not want to delete Chrome bookmarks, then the user should not tick “Also delete your browsing data” while uninstalling Chrome on Windows.
Google’s Chrome cleanup tool help users to scan and remove unwanted ads, popup and malware.