To login Gmail as a different user has become a technical question between a lot of Gmail users. However, it is easy-to-use Gmail as a different user. In the following information you would learn the same steps.
Moreover, we have also mentioned tips and trick to keep your data and browsing safe while using someone else PC.
Steps to login Gmail as a different user
Follow below mentioned graphical steps:
- To login click Gmail open Chrome browser and type “Gmail” and press enter in the search bar or click on Gmail as shown in image below.
- Enter your email I’d and click Next.
- Enter your Password and click Next.
Note:- If you have already logged in with your Gmail account, then click on “Add another account” available in the account and options section of the home screen to sign in Gmail as a different user.
Tips and trick to use Gmail with safety and security
Gmail is one of the most popular email service that is also known for its security features; however, many users are not aware of added additional security features.
Email safety should be your priority, as it contain a lot of crucial data of your day-to-day tasks and other banking details.
Incognito & Guest Mode
If you have login form an unknown PC then we would recommend you to use Guest mode or Incognito Mode. As these modes help users to secure their data as there are numerous advantages of using Incognito tab and Guest mode mentioned below in brief.
Few of the prime advantages mentioned below:
- In Incognito mode Browser will not save your detail and activities; it will not save your login- password as well.
- Incognito tabs cannot be re-open once closed; if you are searching for something important and you don’t want the history to be saved then you can take advantage of this mode.
- Chrome does discard site data and cookies while browsing on incognito mode.
- It also prevent your location and other activities.
- It also prevent websites you visit from serving ads based on your activities.
Steps to login Gmail in Incognito mode
- Open incognito mode using Settings option of Chrome, then choose New Incognito mode. You can also use command: Ctrl +Shft+N for opening Incognito mode.
- Now, type Gmail in the web browser, or click on the Gmail option placed at the right above of the home screen.
Now you can freely work as history or details pertaining to credentials will not be saved.
- Guest account is basically for using another person’s PC, where you can perform your task as well as your default searching browser.
- Moreover, it will help you to visit other websites, add extensions, which is not possible to add in incognito mode.
- Guest mode users can use Internet and other software of the systems that are already installed, without risking any breach of privacy. Although users cannot install any new software using this mode.
- In this mode, Chrome records history and cookies; therefore, it is recommended to clear data before leaving the system.
Steps to login Gmail in Guest mode
- To login Gmail as a different user you can use Guest Mode by clicking on the icon as shown in the image. Click on the Guest.
- Now, type “Gmail” and login to your account.
Wrapping up:- We hope, by following the information you would log into your Gmail account as a different user. Moreover, we have also mentioned crucial information regarding security and safety when signing your email on a different device.
For more tech related solutions; kindly visit Assistme360.com
Yes, you can login Gmail as a different user by clicking the Gmail icon placed at the right above of your browser, then clicking on “Add another account”.
To create a new Gmail account, type create a new Gmail account and follow the screen prompt.
Yes, you can login two or more Gmail accounts in your cell-phone or web-browser.
As per official communication Google does not has any predefined limit on how many accounts can individual open.
Sorry, we cannot help in this, as Chrome does not offer options to recover closed pages while using Incognito mode.